Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Zipped to Perfection

As a journalist, I am extremely detail oriented (if you couldn't already tell--I'm a bit of a perfectionist). This characteristic even translates into my wardrobe. I love finding pieces with unique elements like an exposed zipper, textured sleeves, and strappy heels. Even the smallest detail can make your outfit stand out among the rest and make a fashionable statement. I always  tend to go overboard, so this post is full of fun details! And remember ladies, detail is key! Happy shopping!

 Top: Nasty Gal (sold out, love this one)
Bandeau: Express (old, similar here)
Vest: Similar here
Pants: 7FAM (old, love the detail on these)
Necklace: House of Harlow 1960 (sold out, similar here)





Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! You have a great blog and awesome style yourself!

    xo, Jayda

    ReplyDelete