Monday, January 12, 2015

Latest Fashion Find: Bobbi Brown Gets Shady

I had no idea Bobbi Brown released an eyewear collection until I found myself in Nordstrom, trying on a unique pair of sunglasses I’d never seen before. Once I looked on the inside of the sunglasses, I was surprised to see the Bobbi Brown logo. And let me tell you, it was a good surprise. I am obsessed with the famous cosmetic brand’s new venture. I tried on several different styles and 'The Rowan' cat eye sunglasses are by far, my absolute favorite. And I love how Bobbi Brown gives you tons of color options for each style. I already have 'The Rowan' in Black Nude and Pink Cream saved in my Nordstrom Wish List. Even though, I’m very biased towards a great cat eye; I have to admit, Bobbi Brown does square shaped lenses and aviators very well. Bobbi Brown is no stranger to transforming a woman’s natural beauty into ultimate glamour; but she has definitely outdone herself with this awesome collection. Below, is 'The Rowan'. Check out the rest of Bobbi Brown’s eyewear collection here!


Bobbi Brown Pink Cream The Rowan Cat Eye Sunglasses









Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment