Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year Deals You Don't Want To Miss

As many of you know, I love a good deal! I’ve always been the shopper that first, shows you what I bought, then I tell you the original price, and finally I proudly share the super amazing price I got it for! Everyone loves to save, especially on the good stuff ;). Here are some of my favorite pieces from my go-to retailers.



Click the links below for item details.
With my upcoming trip to Europe, I immediately hopped on the chance to buy a new coat! I wanted something that was lightweight (in case I get warm while walking through the different cities), hooded, and fashionable (this is a must). I searched everywhere for a jacket that met this criteria and was also wallet friendly. I looked online at Macy’s, Dillard’s, and Bloomingdales before finding this perfect jacket at Nordstrom. The color is so unique and I love the military style and the “plethora of pockets.” I mean, who doesn’t love pockets right?!


This item may look a little familiar, as you’ve seen the two-tone, silver and gold version in my previous posts. I love it so much, that I would totally get it in gold with rose gold studs. The bangle looks super expensive and can be worn layered with other jewelry or it can stand alone as a statement piece.


Boyfriend is one my favorite fits because they look great on several different body types. I love this pair from Urban Outfitters because they can be styled casually, but you can also throw on a pair of ankle strap heels, a sparkly top, and wear them for a night out with the girls. All jeans are 30% off right now at Urban Outfitters-even for the guys too!


I love this sweater so much, I just had to grab it in blue before it sold out! It’s so warm, soft, and is super versatile. I can wear it with anything from a sequined skirt (New Years Post) to denim and motorcycle boots. And I haven’t even told you the best part-this sweater is only $15 since The Limited is offering an extra 70% off select sale items. You can’t beat that! 







Happy New Year
Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment