Saturday, January 3, 2015

Style Crush Saturday

I love reading a great blog just as much as I enjoy writing for my own! There are so many talented bloggers all over the world that inspire me. So, I've decided to create a new kind of post-Style Crush Saturdays. In these posts, I will show my favorite blogger look of the month and how you can get the look for less! My first post features Blair Eadie from Atlantic Pacific. I've been following her blog for years and her style is effortlessly chic, luxurious, and unique. If you don't already know, I'm obsessed with leopard print, so it was only fitting that my first Style Crush Saturday includes a leopard printed piece. This look is adorable, with the school girl over-the-knee tights and pointed toe flats. If I could, I'd buy this look as is-but since her ultra chic Valentino Rockstud Flats are nearly $1,000, I created an alternative, budget friendly look. 

Check out the full post here:


The look for less:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5






Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

2 comments: