Sunday, January 4, 2015

Splurge or Save

My favorite way to accessorize a look is with a great handbag. It doesn't matter if you're wearing distressed skinny jeans and a white v-neck; the right handbag can instantly glamorize your look. Now, here's a bit of advice when it comes to picking the right handbag for you! You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a great quality bag. I love Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff, and Tory Burch. I will say, Marc by Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch handbags can get pricey, but you can find great deals on these designers from Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. Another good thing to remember when shopping for a handbag, is that quality really is better than quantity. Not to say that you have to spend over $500 on one bag, but I would rather spend about $300 on a bag that will last for years than a $50 purse that will wear and tear in less than 6 months. Since I am a handbag lover, I am constantly checking out what's new in the Premier Designer shop on the Neiman Marcus website. The Premier Designer shop includes handbags from Saint Laurent, Gucci, Givenchy, and many more household names. Here are a few handbags I'm drooling over right now, and even though I love to dream of one day owning one of these beauties; I took the time to find similar styles that won't break the bank!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6





Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

2 comments: