Monday, January 5, 2015

It's Wine O'Clock Somewhere

I am still just as obsessed with this gorgeous wine color as I was when it first became so popular. It looks great on all skin tones and adds richness to any outfit! I can throw on a pair of boyfriend jeans, my wine colored sweater, Chuck Taylor sneakers, and still look put together. And recently, I've caught on to the trend of crop sweaters. I was a little hesitant to try it, because I wasn't quite sure how to style a cropped sweater-but I'm so glad I stepped out of my comfort zone! And the sweater worn in this post is now less than $20 at The Limited with an additional 50% off sale items. 


Shorts: Old, similar here (Only $10)
Booties: Old, similar here
Necklace: House of Harlow 1960 (Sold out, similar here)


Now that I've tried this trend, I'm obsessed! Here are a few cropped sweaters I'm loving as well!
1 / 2 / 3





Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo


5 comments:

  1. I love, love this look! It's the perfect way to transition your great leather shorts to every season. You're killing it! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've had them for years and I'm never getting rid of them :) They're one of my fav go-to pieces!

      xo, Jayda

      Delete
  2. I love this look! And the color of the top looks great on you!


    http://the-party-dress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I love your blog so much! Thank you for all of your support and sweet words on social media! Definitely following your blog!

      xo, Jayda

      Delete
  3. She is so gorgeous. I love her fashion and outstanding outfit. She has got very trendy and high standard fashionable dresses. I love this Sweater,Shorts,Necklace,Bag and Booties.Thank you so much,

    ReplyDelete