Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Well, 2014 it’s been great, but I am so ready to see what 2015 has in store for me! 2014 was full of much needed family time, road trips with friends, and it wouldn’t have been complete without some awesome shopping (and there will be plenty more this new year). But, aside from those eventful moments of 2014, one of my biggest accomplishments was creating my personal style blog! I’m so proud  of Jayda’s Style Handbook and I am so grateful for all of the support and positive feedback I’ve received since developing my site in March. I can’t wait to see where Jayda’s Style Handbook takes me in 2015, and I hope you’ll be there for the journey!! Happy New Year!

Click the links below for details:
Skirt: Sold Out (similar here)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip (similar color-different style here)








Happy New Year!
Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment