Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Western Chic


Printed denim-check, faux fur vest-check, bright colored handbag-check! All of my favorite trends in one outfit can make this dreary day feel sunny and bright! Printed denim is a must buy because they can be worn all year around! I look forward to pairing these jeans with a crochet tank for a bohemian look. You all know I'm a master-in-training of disguise and experimenting with my own personal style. 
I'm pretty daring when it comes to trying trends and new looks, but these boots are about as close as I'll get to cowboy boots. Yes, I am from Texas-home of the Cowboys, but I'm more of an over-the-knee, heeled boots kind of girl. No hate to my cowboy wearing girls out there! I love seeing a flirty, summer dress paired with distressed cowboy boots. I'm sure I'll give it a try someday-but for now, I'll stick to these Vince Camuto boots. 

Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment