Sunday, January 11, 2015

These Boots Are Made For Walking


One of my favorite things to do when creating an outfit, is mixing girly pieces with more rugged, distressed pieces. The girly girl in me immediately fell in love with this embellished tank from Express, but I decided to give it a little bit of edge with my favorite distressed denim jacket and army green jeggings. Nothing's wrong with a full on girly or edgy look. I would definitely pair this tank with a tutu style midi skirt and white blazer. It's all about getting the most out of the pieces in your wardrobe. When shopping, you should always try to buy pieces that you can style at least three different ways. Remember savvy shopping is always in style!

Top: Express (sold out, love this one)
Jeans: Forever 21 (sold out, similar here)
Boots: Vince Camuto (sold out, similar here)
Wallet: Michael Kors (old, similar here)




Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

4 comments:

  1. Oh those boots really are fabulous! And over-the-knee is, in my opinion, a strong silhouette that is always surprisingly always in style.

    Lovely photos, darling!

    How is it going with building up your blog? I'm trying to stay strong, but this is proving harder than I thought! But if we all support one another, we'll make it out with style, grace and great friends.

    xoxox,

    Natalia

    Themodernsophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've had them for years and they still look brand new! Building my blog is tough, but social media is my best friend lol I'm constantly connecting with different bloggers through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Bloglovin! Hope this helps!!

      xo, Jayda

      Delete
  2. Good post dear :)))
    I am following you and please back folllow me :)) http://tasarimkaravani.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following! I'd be happy to follow you back! Done and done!

      xo, Jayda

      Delete