Friday, January 9, 2015

Currently Craving

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I am an online shopping queen! I can't tell you how many items are just patiently hanging out in my multiple shopping carts. I have searched high and low for a white cross body bag, and this Rebecca Minkoff Avery Crossbody is the perfect size, shape, and the gold hardware really makes a statement. Ankle pants are my absolute favorite. They're super flattering for curvy body types and this pair from Topshop can be worn all year-round with the unique pattern and contrasting colors. And many of you already know, closed toe heels are a must for me! I am a short person who suffers from long-big toe-syndrome (that's a real thing right?). Well, whether it's a real thing or not, I'd rather keep my toes hidden. These pointed toe Joe's pumps are sleek, edgy, and come in a variety of colors. Can I have one of each please? Here are a few others that I'm so tempted to get:


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 







Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with this navy and black flannel dress! So laid back but would be still so cute with kicks or OTK boots! Great find! So glad we connected on instagram; you would love our Poncho Outfit look that we shared on the blog today!
    xo, Jennifer
    Seek Wander Share
    Follow Seek Wander Share on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I'm definitely following your blog as well! Love your style and your healthy eating tips!!

      xo, Jayda

      Delete