Saturday, September 20, 2014

Style 101: My Top 5 Perfumes

Okay, let me tell you a little something about myself...I love to shop-obviously. But lately, I've been going through these phases where I'm obsessed with buying multiple items within a certain category. Sometimes it's shoes...more times than others, it's purses (if you couldn't already tell). Well, now, I've had this slight obsession with perfumes. My grandmother has always received compliments for her signature scent and of course her expensive habit was passed down to me. So, here are my favorite  scents of the moment. I'm more of a soft, floral (particular gardenia) kind of girl so all of these fragrances have gardenia undertones. 

Click the links below for item details.











Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo






No comments:

Post a Comment