Sunday, September 14, 2014

New York Pick-Ups

While I was in New York, I HAD to make time for a little bit of shopping (like who passes up shopping in New York?!). During this trip, I took my first trip to the Flagship Macy's, which was full of adventure...I mean you can spend an entire day in a 9-story department store. I purchased these two dresses from Macy's. Dresses are probably my favorite clothing piece to buy because they're so versatile. You can throw on a denim jacket and Chuck Taylors for a casual look or go dressy with heels and an oversized clutch. The leopard print dress is from the Macy's MADE Fashion Week for Impulse Collection-catch it while it's on sale! The blue, floral dress is made by French Connection. Next to my favorite purchase from New York-this Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross-body (which may look a little familiar if you've checked out my previous NYC post). I bought this bag from Bloomingdales and I am absolutely obsessed! It reminds me so much of the oh-so popular Chanel Boy Bag. The strap is adjustable, so it can be worn as a cross-body or a shoulder bag depending on what mood I'm in. The leather is so soft and I think black hardware is going to be a major trend this fall/winter. Be on the lookout for how I style my new pieces! 

Click the links below for item details. 



(No longer at Macy's but on sale at Nordstrom)







Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment