Thursday, September 18, 2014

Style 101: Get The Look

I love Nikki Reed’s style! She’s so chic, relaxed yet sophisticated. And she does it so effortlessly. I mean, it doesn’t take much for her to look good anyway! I was browsing some celebrity sightings during the Parker on Spring event and I fell in love with Nikki Reed’s simple, yet fabulous ensemble. Houndstooth is always a classic but it’s a huge deal this fall! I’ve seen everything from the classic, houndstooth dress pants all the way to sequin, houndstooth jogger pants from Michael Kors. So with that said, houndstooth is a MUST this season! Here is Nikki’s look from earlier this week: 


Her All Saints Reya Blazer alone is $468. I don’t know about you, but that’s a major splurge for me! 



And here's the look for less:

(BTW for J.Crew, you get 25% off with code SHOPFORFALL)






Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment