Thursday, September 11, 2014

Style 101: My Must Have Bags

Just when I thought I’d satisfied my purse addiction (at least for this year) with this Rebecca Minkoff Quilted Love Cross-body, I come across this beauty by Tory Burch. The Fleming Medium Bag has made my list of must have bags. It’s absolutely perfect with convertible straps that allow you to wear it as a cross-body or a shoulder bag-which is my favorite-hence why I love Rebecca Minkoff’s bags so much…anyway, back to the Fleming. It comes in so many colors, I can’t even decide which one is my favorite! And just because the logo is understated on this bag, it is still an eye-catching accessory. As a purse lover, I can’t just be in love with one! Here are more of my must haves:


$465


$295


$895


$278







Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment