Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Summer To Fall Transition: Episode 2

This outfit features one of my favorite pieces of my wardrobe. When I want something casual, but still want some sparkle I grab this skirt from Express. I absolutely love it because I've styled this skirt about 50 different ways! It's awesome! For the second episode of Summer To Fall Transition, I paired a skirt with boots which is one of my favorite ways to blend summer pieces with fall pieces. You can never go wrong with a sequin skirt and motorcycle boots. It creates the perfect balance of girly and edgy. 

Click the links below for outfit details.
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden (sold out but similar here)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Karlie (sold out but other color here)







Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment