Saturday, September 20, 2014

Style 101: Get The Look

Okay, so I know ya'll saw Queen B last night on HBO? Well, if you didn't-you definitely missed out. While I was watching the show (with my mom), I fell in love with a particular costume she wore. It was the bride ensemble she wore during her performance of 'Resentment.' This was my favorite costume hands down! And of course, my mom mentions how the outfit would be perfect for a unique bridal shower/rehearsal dinner outfit (she's always on wedding mode...but whose mom isn't). Since most of us lack Beyonce's access to the top designers of the world, I created her look for a much tighter budget.

Here is Beyonce looking oh so flawless:

And here is my take on her outfit:
1. Devoted To You Blouse (the name is so fitting)







Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment