Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Style In The Big Apple

One of my absolute favorite places to visit is NYC! My mom and I decided to begin our annual tradition this year during New York Fashion Week and had an amazing time. Here are some of my looks from our trip! 


This was our French inspired night. We started the evening at Cantine Parisienne. I had a shrimp dish and asparagus soup. Both were absolutely amazing. After dinner, we walked to Ladurée in Soho and enjoyed macchiatos, macaroons, sorbets, and tartes. Here are my outfit details:
Dress: Asos (now on sale)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Knee-High Socks: Forever 21
Purse: HYPE (old-similar here)


Probably one of the best days we had was spent in Central Park. We grabbed lunch from Fresh & Co (my new obsession) and ate lunch on the famous benches of Central Park. After, we took a Pedicab around the park and stopped by the fountain to take pictures. The weather was perfect and Central Park was beautiful as always. Click on the links below for outfit details.
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Sam Edelman (now on sale)
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (so many colors on sale)
Necklace: Forever 21



Okay, so maybe I lied about Central Park being the best day of our trip....practically everyday was the best day! We did so much each day and on this day we decided to go see my favorite childhood book and movie on Broadway. My mom got us tickets to Matilda! I can't tell you how excited I was to see it in New York. I felt like such a big kid! Here's what I wore:
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
Lips: Sephora Cream Lip Stain (Always Red)

Here's what my beautiful mom wore:
Dress: Michael Kors (now on sale)
Sandals: Michael Kors (now on sale)
Purse: Zara


One of the highlights of our trip happened some of the ladies from Cosmopolitan Magazine stopped me to take my photo for a Juicy Couture contest. I was so excited, I forgot to take any photos of myself for this post! Here is the photo they took of me for their Instagram page. Click the links below for outfit details.
Dress: Topshop (sold out but here is a different pattern)
Shoes: Converse
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
Necklace: Dogeared


Whoops! How could I forgot about meeting Robin Roberts at GMA! She was so sweet and stunning! New York has always been a favorite of ours to visit but this particular trip was definitely our favorite. We had so much fun on our girl's trip! 






Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo















No comments:

Post a Comment