Sunday, September 28, 2014

Summer To Fall Transition: Episode 1

I don't know about you guys, but Texas hasn't gotten the memo that it's fall now. I'm actually still able to wear shorts! So with this, I decided to start a summer to fall transition series where I will post five outfits that I believe will help you during this crazy "not quite fall" weather transition. The pieces I wear in each post will be versatile and can be worn during any time of the year if appropriate. For Episode 1 of my series, I went with a classic look that is always a "go to" when I have nothing to wear. A loose, white blouse looks so chic with black, leather bottoms. Whether you want to wear a skirt or pants is totally up to you. I added some pointed-toe pumps to give the look a bit more umph.

Click the links below for outfit details.
Top: Kohl's (sold out but similar here)
Skirt: Forever 21 (sold out but similar here)
Shoes: Steve Madden Surfice (now on sale)
Necklace: Express (sold out but similar here)
Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP (sold out but similar here)










Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

2 comments: