Friday, May 2, 2014

Style 101: What To Wear For Your College Graduation

With college graduations right around the corner, I figured I would give you ladies some suggestions on what to wear! I found several dresses to match to your personal style and time of your graduation. It’s all about finding the perfect dress with the right silhouette that is appropriate for specific time of day. Since most of my friends are graduating from UNT next Saturday, I decided to use their graduation time slots which are-9:00 in the morning, 1:00, and 5:00. I selected two different styles of dresses for the different times. One style is more conservative, simple, and sophisticated. The other is trendy, fun, and relaxed! I hope my picks will give you ladies some inspiration for your own graduation dress! Just because you have to wear a cap and gown during graduation, that doesn’t mean you have to look drab underneath! Oh, I almost forgot to mention, all of these looks are less than $150. Happy shopping!



Early Morning:

Classic



Chic


Midday:

Classic
 



Chic
 


Early Evening:

Classic
 



Chic


Me:

Here is what I wore to my college graduation back in December. My graduation was in the afternoon. Excuse my boot :) I had foot surgery in November...perfect timing right?
Dress: French Connection (Bloomingdales) 
Shoes: Tory Burch Reva Flats (Nordstrom)





Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo







1 comment:

  1. Loved your dress and all the different styles and colors. Great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete