Thursday, February 19, 2015

I Can't Get Enough of: Pastels

We all know that pastels have made another come around for this spring, but I couldn't help myself from making an inspiration board featuring some pastels I've been crushing on. Pastels can be a great addition to your closet no matter what your personal style is. If you're a tomboy and love distressed denim, get an edgier pastel piece-like a motorcycle jacket. If you're edgier and wear a lot of dark colors, grab a pair of metallic, pastel sandals to contrast your all black ensembles. And if you're a girly girl like me, it's not hard at all to integrate pastels into your closet. Check out some of my favorite pastel pieces below!
Just because I'm still crushing on my look from last week's post, and it shows off how obsessed I am with pastels.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12


Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment