Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Treat Yourself This Valentine's Day

Even though I absolutely love when people buy me things-I mean, really, who doesn't-but I always say, some of the best gifts I've received were the gifts I bought for myself. Valentine's Day isn't just for couples, it's for just you as well! Hey, this might sound corny, but nobody can love you like you love yourself! There's nothing wrong with showing yourself a little love this Valentine's Day. 

So, spend that money that's been burning a hole in your pocket and get that super splurge item that's been sitting in your online shopping cart for the past three months. You never know, it may even be on sale by now (words from a shopaholic). Because a sale constitutes a shopping spree right? Yep, thought so! Happy shopping ladies and have a great Valentine's Day! I hope your day will be filled with more chocolate and pampering than you can handle! 

I'm definitely missing the romance of Paris. 





1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 




Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

1 comment: