Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Favorites

This year, I was way too stuffed from Turkey to even attempt Black Friday shopping, so I decided to give Cyber Monday a shot. To my surprise, I found several amazing deals from some of my favorite retailers. Bloomingdale's is currently offering 25% off most items, The Limited-50% off sitewide, Nasty Gal-up to 50% off, BCBGMaxAzria-50% off winter must-haves, and Nordstrom and Zara offered items at various discounts. Each site presented a variety of items on sale. I saw everything from evening wear to casual sweaters and a huge selection of accessories. Here are a few of my favorites!
Tank dresses are a huge trend at the moment and I have to say I am loving this piece from BCBG. It's simple, sexy, and can be worn so many different ways. You can dress it down with a cardigan, or amp it up with a structured blazer and pointed toe pumps! You all know how I love clothing pieces that can be worn a variety of ways. 
Now that it's officially December, I can now start planning for New Year's without everyone thinking I'm crazy (I plan everything at least 6 months in advance-especially when it comes to shopping for events). I love this dress for New Year's! It's sexy without revealing too much, and it has just the right amount of sparkle!
Seriously, just the name alone make this piece a must buy! I'm loving this entire look! So simple and classic, but nothing less than ultra chic!
I love a classic pointed toe pump, but I also like to spice it up a bit every now and then. I'm obsessed with the details on this pump-the rustic, distressed finish and the subtle studs. It's so funky and unique! Definitely a must have-and, the wooden heel means you can totally rock these in the summer with a fabulous dress or skinny jeans!
As you may know, I have a slight obsession with Rebecca Minkoff handbags and I recently purchased the full size Love Crossbody during my trip to New York. I just love the mini and think it's perfect for a night out! And the black hardware is super chic!

Now hurry and get your Cyber Monday Shopping on! 







Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment