Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Home For The Holidays

Christmas is my absolute favorite day of the year and as soon as Thanksgiving is over, I immediately start decorating the house. Every year, my mom and I put up the Christmas tree, I decorate it, and she puts decorations all over the house. And I say this every year, but seriously, these are my favorite decorations ever! For our foyer, we agreed on a blue and silver color scheme (most years, mom's vote trumps mine and it's gold and red). Since mom let me go crazy in the front of the house, I decided to let her decorate the rest of the house in her favorite gold and red. I was so excited about our job well done, I went kinda crazy with the camera and decided to share our holiday decorations with you guys!
As you can tell, the tree is my favorite holiday decoration, and the cutest little corgi decided to hang out with me while I took photos. Our ornaments are a mixture of gifts and collecting over the years. We love going to Macy's, Dillards, and Target after the holidays when Christmas decorations are offered at super low prices! Everybody loves a bargain right?! And I took one of my friend's advice and bought all of my gift bags from Hobby Lobby! And right now, they're offering 50% off all of their Christmas items. Now is the perfect time to stock up on wrapping paper and gift bags!








Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

2 comments:

  1. It looks pretty and perfect for your beautiful home! I spy my little babe too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And yes! She was the first to grace the holiday card mirror :)

      Delete