Friday, December 5, 2014

Shopping 101: Ankle Booties

If you're like one of my best friends who requested this post and you have the hardest time shopping for inexpensive booties, you're in luck! I spent my morning searching for the cutest booties under $100. Now, if you're like me and have special feet that makes splurging on shoes necessary, don't worry-I found great deals on once expensive shoes as well. Also, right now, Macy's is having Friends and Family 25%. All you have to do is enter your email address once you're on the site. Bloomingdale's is also offering $25 off of almost every $100 you spend with the code: PRIVATE. Happy Shopping! 









Hope you were inspired to try something new!xo












2 comments:

  1. Thanks now I want them all! I think I at least need pointy and reg! Ha thank you for accepting this challenge ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Anytime!! I'm glad you like my picks!

      Delete