Monday, April 14, 2014

Style 101: Knee-High Gladiators On A Budget

Gladiator sandals have been one of my favorite trends since they first came out. Well now, gladiator sandals are making a major comeback but now they’re taller, funkier and more chic. I feel in love with these Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals when I first saw them on Kourtney Kardashian a year ago (she’s always ahead of the trend). But of course, these beauties come with a Kardashian clan price tag at $398. Now don’t get me wrong; if I had the money, I would definitely splurge on these sandals. But right now I’m styling on a budget, so I found some alternatives to these knee high gladiator sandals! Check them out below! 


Splurge


Under $200
I love these Sam Edelman sandals because they are the only knee-high gladiator sandals that can really compare to the Stuart Weitzman sandals in style and quality. I also am a fan of anything Sam Edelman comes out with. I still own a pair of Sam Edelman sandals that I’ve had for years. They still look brand new! Sam Edelman is totally worth the mini splurge-this pair still comes in $200 cheaper than the Stuart Weitzman gladiators.


Under $100

This pair of gladiators from ZiGi Girl is probably my favorite style after the Stuart Weitzman pair. I love the small stud detail on the side and t-strap. The Jae sandal is very similar to these Steve Madden Sparta Sandals but I’m not too crazy about the metallic color. I love that the Jae sandal comes in classic black and tan. I would definitely pick the tan over the black though. I’d get much more wear out of them in tan. Both the Jae and Sparta sandals are under $100. If you want something a little bit more funky and daring, go for the Sparta in the platinum leather color. And if you want a more classic look, you should stick to the Jae sandal. 


Under $50
I was able to find a super affordable pair of knee-high gladiator sandals at Daily Look. I really like this pair because of the oversized buckle and thick straps. And I love the cross-over detail at the ankle. These are a must buy at only $35. Even if you aren’t sure about this trend, you can start with these, test them out, and if you fall in love (which I know you will), you can go for the more expensive choices.






Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo





No comments:

Post a Comment