Monday, October 13, 2014

Summer To Fall Transition: Episode 4

Okay, so this summer to fall transition series may have just turned into fall is finally here series. Texas has finally caught up to the rest of the world and it's starting to feel like fall. Today was strangely cool and was extremely windy-so please forgive me, I swear the day began as a good hair day. And, as you can tell, I got dressed before checking the weather...but hey beauty is pain right? Now that you've heard my blogger struggles from today, I'll move on to my outfit. I am obsessed with a tailored look, so it's only fitting that I give in to the tuxedo blazer trend. I decided to create a casual chic look and paired the vest with light colored denim and dressy wedges. Click the links below for item details.

Shoes: BCBG (sold out, similar here)
Bracelet: Sequin (sold out, similar styles here)








Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo



1 comment: