Thursday, July 9, 2015

Birthday Celebration: Day One

Since I started my new job in April, I've barely had any time to spend with my mom. After missing Mother's Day, my mom's birthday, and Father's Day-all due to my hectic schedule; I decided to spend my 23rd birthday with my mom. She had a business meeting in San Antonio, so we made a road trip out of it and extended our stay. We stayed at the Omni La Mansion del Rio, which is on the river walk. The spanish style deco in the hotel was gorgeous and our room featured a balcony overlooking the river walk. We spend the first day exploring the river walk and ended the night with dinner at Landry's. 

Click the links below for item details
Dress: French Connection (other pattern here)
Bag: Gucci (sold out, similar here and here)
Earrings: Kendra Scott (sold out, similar here)


Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo

2 comments: