Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A Little Bit Of Sunshine

It feels so good to be back home from Orlando. Even though there's nothing like Texas, I was missing the Sunshine State just a little-hence, the inspiration for this outfit. As soon as I got back home, the first thing on my agenda was a sushi date with my mom. I hadn't seen her for weeks and was definitely needing mother-daughter time. 

We are in the process of moving and I had no idea what to wear for our date. So, I stuck to my go-to summer outfit: a loose, silky tank, white jeans, and heeled sandals. A pair of heels can glam up any outfit. I love this blouse from Topshop so much, that I got it in several colors. It's lightweight and is super versatile-a must for my summer wardrobe. The key to dressing up a plain tank is great accessorizing. A dangly pair of earrings look great with a v-neck tank and a little pop of color for a color-block effect is always fun! The summer is all about bright colors and bold jewelry-play around and mix colors and patterns. Happy shopping ladies!

Click the links below for item details
Shoes: Michael Kors London Sandal (sold out, similar here
Bag: Gucci Soho Mini Chain Bag (color sold out, similar here & here
Earrings: BaubleBar Luxe Soho Drops (similar here


Hope you were inspired to try something new! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment